Thursday, May 30, 2013

CK's Fashion Tip of the Month #4


Hey there.

What a week this has been----
Not sure if people will be able to comprehend this segment since they couldn’t follow instructions on the voting process.
 
Before I start, a reminder that all votes are being totaled as well as the view tally; so if you hadn’t put in your opinion; tough shit!
For this month, I figure I give you guys the list of the ten (10) “must haves” for your closet; sadly, I will be doing them one at a time to conserve space. Gotta leave SOMETHING for you to come back for, right? ;)
And for the record, these will be suggestions; if you don’t wanna use them, that’s your choice.


Our first one ~
Have at least one (1) of the current trends

Believe me--- it can be HARD to keep up with the fads, especially when they do repeats.
You may think you’re done with one trend only to find out that after you’ve thrown it away or donated them, they’ve come back with a vengeance {of course, some of them need to STAY there in the “has bin” [get it?]; time can’t save ALL of them}.
From what I’ve gathered so far, the biggest hits now are Flo Mo, overalls, Hermes’ Wing sneakers {like I know what the hell they’re actually called}, pleather, Camo, snake skin, Hound’s Tooth and a bunch of other eye catchers.
 
Now I have to admit that even though some of this crap is ridiculously overpriced and greatly exaggerated, they do have a little bit of style.
However, SOME of this junk I’m still trying to figure out how it became popular in the first place when they make them so cumbersome and disrespectful.

Moving on~
Having anyone of these pieces mentioned before in your arsenal will always keep it up to date,
But don’t go crazy!
I have seen many people {and mannequins} wear full-on Hound’s Tooth from the shoes to the accessories….even worse, seeing ALL the trends in ONE outfit!

YUCK!

I know you got your favorite pieces of clothing, but that does not mean they can make an outfit in one setting.
Don’t get me wrong, patterns can be fun --- but throwing the same kind together can cause a person to disappear behind it to a point that it’s moving on its own; and DON’T get me started on putting DIFFERENT patterns in one outfit!!
Why I say have one current trend is just for that reason. We WANT to see you look suave, but we don’t wanna wear shades and pop two aspirins for the growing migraine due to looking straight at it
{I know I have problems with it---- I get hit with motion sickness every time I see it, but it’s like a car crash; you can’t turn away even though it’s gruesome}.

…..and while we’re on this subject, if you own the following:


ANYTHING that is ripped, torn, has holes due to wear and tear or not purchased that way from the store,

Shirts/shorts/dresses/pants that show your private areas {Ladies your boobs/bikini lines/mid drifts,

Gentlemen your butt cracks/underwear/wanker/a peek of your testicles},

Any garments covered in glitter or have anything long enough that can be caught on doors and such,

Shorts/dresses that stop near your “cookie” or move that general direction when you sit,


GET RID OF IT NOW!!!

 
….I’m not kidding!
THAT’s the main reason why we have so many rape victims and kidnapped teens --- you guys are begging for the “excitement”!

I got more to say on this, but it’ll have to wait until next time when I will go into MORE detail when “WTF?!” starts up….
 
However, I’ll leave you guys with this~
If you don’t want to be seen as a “piece of meat”, COVER UP!
That much skin is meant for the bedroom!
Also, it leaves something for people to fantasize about; if we BASICALLY see everything you got --- well, there’s no mystery behind you, is there?

I want to say in closing; patterns ARE your “focus” point {if you don’t know what I mean, see my Fashion Tip #3 at Blogspot.com}.
Once you choose them, you don’t need anything else but simple coloring for the whole outfit.
And as for have the same pattern from head to toe --- DON’T DO IT!!
Choose either the jacket, pants OR undershirt; not all three. PLEASE!

Before I wrap this up, the final verdict will be announced on June 3rd.
If you want to see our old posts, head over to Blogspot.com.

Any questions?
Use this link~


ALWAYS keep it real!
c-ya in a few days….

No comments:

Post a Comment