Friday, May 17, 2013

CK's Fashion Tip of the Month #2

Hey, this is Cheetahkit and this is the first of the month. You guys know what that means :)
No --- I’m not pulling an “April Fool’s” bit [I REALLY hate those! It’s just as annoying as getting pinched on St. Patty’s day], this is pure genuine.
So here we go with my Fashion Tip of the Month~

“Black, White and Red all over”

….No BS about this, this shit works when you’re in a hurry.
If you come from my generation, you’ll IMMEDIATELY know what this is a reference to. This “riddle” has been used on the playground and has a different answer to it each time it’s told. When I first heard the question, the answer was a newspaper [ y’know? A newspaper has ‘Black’ letters on somewhat a ‘White’ paper and is ‘Red’ {or ‘Read’ as the term is used in this} all over :) ]. The next time I heard it, the answer was a Panda eating a tomato; and they just kept getting more corny each time.

This time it’s being put to good use!
If you’re ever in a hurry or strait for an idea for the day, I guarantee this phrase will save your life.
It can be from patterns to plain colors --- just make sure it’s one pattern [I can’t STRESS that enough!]. Here are some combos that will work:

Black blazer +White jeans +Red undershirt,
Black dress pants +White undershirt + Red jacket,
Black & White pattern Tee +Red skirt,

And so on and so forth ;)
The best part is this never goes out of style. Also, guys can use this phrase as well, so it’s not limited….even I know guys have these colors.

And that’s my Fashion Tip of the month. Hope you had a great Easter :)
Due to the extra segment, Tuesday’s discussion will be moved to next week.
Show up for Frankie D’s talk on Sex, Lies and Drama. ALWAYS keep it real!

Tootles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment